Sunday, October 6, 2013

HAIR WON'T STOP BEING A PROBLEM

 (Camisole and silver leather shorts from Bugis Street, sling from random online store, Charles & Keith sandals, H&M bra and sunglasses)


Photos by Fiona Loh

I've been so long gone from this space that even Google doesn't remember my password for my blog anymore. That's sad. And I'm sorry guys. 
Here are some shots taken from a long time ago, just us girls out for a little catching up. Went super casual in a loose camisole and tiny leather shorts, both bought on the same day. It is, after all, still summer here in Singapore.

I've been working my butt off recently, being so busy that I don't even have the time to go for a haircut. My hair is ridiculously long now, pass the point of it becoming my pet peeve. Okay, enough ranting issues with my hair. But seriously though, my life is at a rather slow pace now, and I am struggling with content here... Hopefully, I would be able to churn out more content once Erman is back. Which would be TONIGHT, finally! Yay.

Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment