Sunday, September 22, 2013

ON HAJI LANE

 (The Editor's Market slip dress, Cotton Body mesh lace bra, H&M lace kimono, Charles & Keith boots)

Photos by Jaslyn Lim

Would you say this is considered a mini photo diary of Haji Lane? I would. Couldn't help myself from snapping everything because I haven't really photograph here before. I think Haji Lane is the equivalent of Brick Lane in London? I'm not sure (as I've never been to Brick Lane before) but I would like to think of it as it is.

Kept things minimal albeit rather skimpy with a nearly backless slip dress and a thrown over wispy kimono. Love how I can exhibit my new lace bralette from the rear. Plus, the tiny thin strips of cloths that seemingly holds the dress together makes it so addictive to me.

A great day for exploration; with tiny suspended cactuses, countless middle eastern restaurants, vintage sewing machines, gorgeous parisian bikes, exotic plants on display and encountering shops selling everything from clothes and furniture to random knick-knacks most perfect for home decorating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment