Thursday, September 19, 2013

ORCHARD SUITES

 (Sheer studded button up shirt, Loui.g leather dress, H&M sunglasses and bag, Charles & Keith boots)

Photos by Fiona Loh

 A lot of concrete soaked in lush greenery induced shots here. But seriously, Orchard Suites just behind Takashimaya is now one of my favourite places to shoot. Iron wrought gates and fences, moss and creeper plants covering most surfaces, what's not to like? Now I wonder what's it like inside the place. 

Finally found a way to pair this sheer studded shirt I have just lying around, hardly touched I might add. I think it was something about the sleeves being too long that I thought was an unsightly detail. Kind of like a more upscale nurses' uniform. But the sheer panel across and the studs I do like. Found it best when they peeked through my leather dress. Brings about a Japanese schoolgirl vibe thing that I could really get down with. But enough said, the leather dress does go with almost everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment