Friday, April 5, 2013

THE BLUES

 (Vintage blue blouse, tulip skirt from Bangkok, H&M tortoiseshell sunglasses, gifted bag, minimal sandals, Forever21 necklace, H&M rings)

Photos by Cheryl

And here we have the second part of my outing with Cheryl after a quick change at i12 katong mall. Decided to channel an entire blue outfit, which I believe is a good change from the usual white ensembles I seem to always be attracted to. And you know what, I really really think this might be the new colour I will be addicted to this Spring. Already scouting for the perfect mid length flare denim skirt. Any recommendations? 

Of course, I don't think my addiction to whites are ever going to stop haunting me. The white wrap skort from Zara, that seems to be a staple in EVERY fashion bloggers' wardrobe, is still subtly calling my name. So is the outfits' colour scheme I have in mind for this Sunday's activity. (A secret for now...) I apologise for my consistent lack of versatility in colours in my outfits. Actually, feedback from you guys are really motivating for me to experiment and it inspired me a great deal! (One reader told me to experiment with other colours) So, I'll really love it if you guys could leave comments on my ask.fm ;) Thanks guys! Sending virtual love to all my readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment