Saturday, April 13, 2013

SENTOSA PART I - GETTING THERE

 (Gifted white shirt, inner silk dress from Bugis, vintage belt, Bintan hand-woven bag, sandals from Nickelrow, H&M hat)


 Photo credit: Erman

Little adventures to Sentosa with my new floppy hat that I LOVE! It serves as a good shade for the eyes, cover up for bad hair days, and to spruce up otherwise boring outfits. I've always wanted to try wearing this shirt as a dress and I guess the most appropriate way to wear this inappropriately short hemline is to the beach! I really love how my sheer inner dress peeks out at the bottom and the straight cut contrasts with the curved hemline of the shirt. It's all about the details sometimes. So glad I managed to make it to the beach before school begins again too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment