Wednesday, March 6, 2013

WHITE TERRACE

 (Editor's Market detailed shirt, Asos curved hem shorts, GUESS watch, Charles & Keith boots, H&M rings)

Photos by Erman

Impromptu shoot results = great light and great location. I've passed by this gorgeous place with the white stone balcony covered in lush greenery a couple of times before and always wanted to shoot there, so I finally did! With the shirt I bought for Chinese New Year and the curved hem shorts Rebecca gave me (thanks babe!) which I'm currently obsessed with. What is it with the curved hem that just seems so me? 

Really in love with how the shorts make any formal-esque top look casual enough. Kinda balances out this outfit. But I'm really obsessed with the details of the shirt too. The embroidery/lace design on the chest area and the splicing on the sleeves are definitely amazing. Not sure why but it reminds me of cowboy shirts somehow. It's got a very western feeling to it and it's causing me to crave some golden collar tips to add onto the shirt. Just a heads up, you will be seeing a lot more of this shirt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment