Thursday, March 7, 2013

BEACH CRAZY

 (Miss Selfridge dress, Cotton body aztec bikini top, hauteurbanstyle platform sandals)

Photos by Erika, Junior & me

Finally had the time to visit Sentosa during the holidays for a potluck with my DPA mates. Mostly started out with mocking at me for wearing ridiculously inappropriate footwear to the beach. Yeah, I admit it is a bit much but whatever. Decided to wear this nude dress that has kinda been rotting in my closet and I thought it might be beachwear relevant. It served me well, both as a cover up and a slightly small beach towel. Been such a beach person lately, I'm beginning to doubt my love for sweaters and outerwear will last. Already planning when I'd be visiting Sentosa again. The sunsets I can see from there are insanely perfect. I'll never get bored of sunsets.

Thanks Junior and your many camera equipment for the perfect sunset shots! Check out his other amazing photos here!

No comments:

Post a Comment