Thursday, March 28, 2013

SPRING ACCESSORIES

(Forever21 necklaces [left], vintage silver cuffs and earrings, silver circle necklace [gifted], Lovisa gold circle necklace, Lovisa cross bracelet, H&M rings)
 (Thrifted half-shaded sunglasses, shopjaurelia circle shades, H&M tortoise shell shades, Cotton On black shades)

Spring is here and I'm so excited for it! Even though the weather is pretty much the same all year round in Singapore, you can actually notice the trees blooming in the neighbourhood. Really gives me the feeling of bliss and it's making crave frozen yogurt and iced caramel macchiato all the time. Am I the only one attracted to cold foods in this season? To me, Spring is about dressing rather simply and it's important to accessorise! And as you can tell, I'm really a HUGE fan of silver accessories but I like the occasional hints of gold too. These are some of my accessories I'm wearing on rotation. And what's better to protect your eyes from Spring light than sunglasses? Here are a couple of my brown and black ones from my own personal stash. And is it just me or the word 'sunnies' just can't incorporate itself into my brain as a word I'll ever use?

No comments:

Post a Comment