Monday, March 25, 2013

SPECKLED BRIDGE

 (Uniqlo waffle knit, grey speckled skirt from Taiwan, Charles & Keith boots, GUESS watch, The Row inspired bucket bag from Taiwan)

Photos by Erman

Currently typing this blog entry with Coffee (my toy poodle) licking my fingers, and it's causing me some inefficient finger mobility but I feel so loved. Haha. Anyway, this is part II of my Clarke Quay escapade, taken after an early dinner at Saizeriya Ristorante, which serves really jaw-dropping cheap Italian food but this just means the food quality is compromised. But worth a try especially if you're on a budget. I should continue before this turns into a restaurant review. 

Finally found the perfect brick building that I've always wanted to take blog photos at whilst trying to chase the sunset. It belonged to some advertising company I think? It had a pretty awesome sculpture of a melted Superman on the first level. Love discovering hidden building gems randomly. 

And oh, I've joined ASKFM. Do follow me and ask me questions on there!

P.s, new tumblr recommendation! velvet-fridays.tumblr.com :)

No comments:

Post a Comment