Saturday, March 2, 2013

BUCKET FULL OF WATER

 (H&M oversized sweater, Esprit DIY cut off shorts, vintage belt, Far East bucket bag, Forever 21 necklace, Cityplaza criss-cross creepers)

Photos by Rebecca

A simple outfit to a casual meeting in school the other day. Did regret the sweater choice though. Rebecca (my sweater sister that day) and I were so relieved when the bus finally came after what seemed like hours under Sahara desert weather. You can literally smell the humidity in the air now here in Singapore. Okay, my rant about weather will cease now.

This bucket bag is not new, it is probably from a few years back when I decided to get a crossover bag. Haven't been using it much since but recently decided to bite the dust (literally) and revive it again. I figure that I'm into bucket bags once again, due to the easy-peasy opening by pulling the straps apart, followed by a whole lot of digging around my junk, then finally preceding to put more junk in. This description reminds me of Hermoine and her magical purse that could hold any amount of various sized objects, which I envision to be needed in my life.

P.S I chopped off a few inches of my hair after the photos were taken and it feels so freeing. Can't stand my hair being too long, major pet peeve.  

No comments:

Post a Comment