Thursday, January 24, 2013

PICKS FOR THE MONTH

In anti-clockwise: (Theory Theyskens' Javda Leather Biker Jacket, H&M lace shift dress, Alexander Wang Leather Sandals, 3.1 Philip Lim Pashli Medium Satchel, Lover Wiccan Lace Mini Dress, Alexander Wang Dasha Bootie, 3.1 Philip Lim 31 hour bag, Alexander Wang Crossover Leather Sandals)

A few of my predictable colour palette picks from polyvore recently. Been really into lace for some strange reason, which is not like me because I'm typically not into lace. But Lover's collection of intricate lace dresses are making squeal every time I look. I think my feminine side is kicking in. And I'm very into the idea of white statement outerwear, which is very predictable I know but it is hitting me like a brick on the head to get one for myself in the recent weeks. I mean, how I can I ignore that? Especially with Theory Theyskens' beautiful reminder right here. A white speckled tweed one I've seen the other day has a hold on my heart that isn't letting go either. Kudos to Alexander Wang and Philip Lim for never failing to impress especially in the accessories department. Asian pride.

No comments:

Post a Comment