Monday, January 21, 2013

BASKING IN MORNING LIGHT

 (Oversized striped tee from City Plaza, Cotton On black mini skirt, black lace-up boots from Taipei, French connection watch borrowed from Shalini)

Photos by Cheryl

Staying at the loft in school have its definite perks, e.g. waking up at dawn and catching the amazing sunrise that is spilling its light so magically. Reminds me of how SIngapore can be so beautiful at times.

About the outfit; this may be considered one of the cheapest outfits I've ever conjured together. Featuring a t-shirt for $10, black mini for $10 (but gifted from BFF so technically free) and $15 boots. The watch is not counted because I borrowed it. Kind of amusing how I didn't plan this at all. 

Thrifty outfits are one of the best kinds. Speaking of which, my urge to go shopping is hitting me with a passion. Scouring the internet for the best deals. Currently in my mind: Black leather shift dress and white suede shift dress. Will put it up here once it arrives in the mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment