Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Season to be jolly

 (H&M part knit sweater, Part mesh skirt from Bangkok, Furry bag from Japan, 3.1 Phillip Lim inspired sandals from nickelrow.com, Silver band rings)

Photos by Cheryl

Dressing casual is simple. There's only one tip: black. 
I was actually aiming for another black skirt when I realised that I forgot all about this mesh one. I was so happy I reached for it because the mesh kinda complimented the sheer sweater. Outfits that you create just by naturally gravitating towards are the best kinds. 

You may notice that my toenails are painted. This is actually the very first time I've ever painted my toenails. I made them in the theme of christmas. Red with a trail of glitter at the tip. 

Happy december everyone! Cue the merry christmas songs! 




No comments:

Post a Comment