Monday, November 26, 2012

Winter wonderland


Just some Polyvore sets I made recently. 

1. (Kelly Bergin leather shorts, J.Crew above the knee socks, Isabel Marant Booties, The Row alligator backpack, MTWTFSS Collection angora sweater, Eberjey lingerie bra, Astier De Villatte Cabourg Glass Candle)
Ever since my first touch of angora blend sweaters at H&M, I've been hooked. Also, I've been desiring a bra like that for a really long time, come on; it looks so irresistibly comfortable! Leather casual shorts in both black and white also need to find their way to my wardrobe. 


2. (J Crew chunky cable knit sweater, Juicy Couture striped fur coat, Alexander Wang short leather skirt, AX Paris chunky heel booties)

Winter is coming! Although, Singapore is still pretty much hot and rainy everyday. This is what I am currently obsessed with. Sweaters are a must, cable knit is really most awesome. Fur coats (I prefer faux please). My obsession with leather bottoms will never die. AND ankle booties with thick heels. I'm still thinking about the booties at Charles & Keith. If only...

3. (Bardot turtleneck shirt, AllSaints double breasted trench coat, Dorothy Perkins highwaist shorts, Mary jane high heels, Prada sunglasses )

What I grabbed out one morning when I was rushing to school. Was late, AGAIN. Obviously not what I really have but the silhouettes are pretty much the same. Wore an oversized black button up with a leather belt for the intention of a trench. You guys know I'm a sucker for petite outfits leveled with oversized silhouettes. 





No comments:

Post a Comment