Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Tumblr x Polyvore

Need a shirt like this please! The spliced shoulder cut outs with mesh is to die for.
Rosie rocking a sequined blazer and leather leggings with red strapped heels.

 A lil obsession with eyes.

How cute is Aila Wang in this customized Alexander Wang spliced dress we've recently seen in his ready-to-wear collection for SS13! 

 True that.

Frida with gorgeous yellow eye make up.
A couple of polyvore sets. First one is not by me, but I really like it. Second one is mine, with a little inspiration from the mod 50's.
 First day of school outfit and my wish list (currently): White bustier/bondage cropped top, a new bag pack for school, ombre jeans and Topshop white high tops!


It's been a lazy monday and tuesday for me. Currently sitting in front of my lappy, eating digestive biscuits soaked in milk (YUM) and tumblring, reading style.com and making polyvore sets. Follow me on polyvore if you have one!

No comments:

Post a Comment