Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Halloween


My sort of inspiration for my Halloween costume this year. Drew Berrymore as Cinderella with wings in Ever After: A Cinderella Story from the 90's. The 90's just makes it even more dreamy and whimsical feeling I think. 
I am loving the fact that I have a dress that is of creamy beige color with tinge of green, accompanied by beaded and sequined forest flowers at the bottom of the mid-lenght skirt. Perfect or what? This I really have my mum to thank. 
I'm thinking of wings from Daiso, crazy colored or feather false eyelashes, a silver necklace to use as a headpiece, some feathered earrings, and a ton of silver jewelry and face glitter. Maybe throw in some fake blood for that bit of fun roaming into food places for supper with the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment