Saturday, September 29, 2012

Pawn Shop Blues




 The reason behind my title in this post is because of the song I'm obsessed with by Lana Del Rey. It is such a nice calming song to listen to on long bus rides. 
Anyway, I absolutely love this vintage top that was my grandmother's. Note: Go and raid your grandma's or mum's closets! You might find some oldie goodies. This top reminds me of paint splatters and it looks like an artist's shirt. Plus, it's oversized too and that's always a good thing (sooo comfy).

Paint splatter shirt; Vintage| Pleated skirt; BKK| Inspired 3.1 Philip Lim sandals (with platforms that are not there in the original design); Nickelrow.com| Inspired Proenza Schouler bag (with long shoulder straps also not there in the original); FEP|Retro shades; Bugis street| Nautical watch; BKK



No comments:

Post a Comment