Friday, September 28, 2012

Denim dimsum




 I've never tried to wear this denim vest as a top by itself before so I thought I might try that. It used to be a denim jacket where the sleeves were too short for me, so I snipped them right off. It came with a faux fur collar too! Which I stupidly threw away... Regrets. It could have been a really cool piece to layer with, especially for colder weather or in a cold country. Injected a little bit of color into this outfit with yellow socks. And have I mentioned that I really love dim sum? A great place to go is Hoe Kee something at Aljunied! Non air-conditioned, but good dim sum and cheap prices. Recommended by Cheryl (Fashionplague)

Denim vest: Childhood; Cotton On skirt: c/o Claudia; Bag:BKK; Code Red Boots: FEP; Yellow socks: Pasar malam; Silver accessories; random shops in SG





No comments:

Post a Comment