Thursday, June 19, 2014

CYCLING UNIFORM

(H&M muscle dress, H&M bra, H&M sunglasses, Nike sneakers) 

Photos by Erman

Sports comfort taken to a new level with a dress. Well, more of an extended muscle tank actually, which is addictive. In a nice heather grey that I really like, and the arm holes allow for a subtle peek of bra straps. I bet you all think I've been flashing people on the street cycling in a dress, but it makes a difference when I tell you I was wearing cycling tights. I know it does.

Went for a full day of adrenaline with Erman in "celebration" of our 2 years together. Yeah, a full day of sweat and butt aches and figuring out the direction and annoying the hell out of pedestrians we met on the way. I swear we almost died cycling on the roads/pavements. At one point, there were about 3 huge cement trucks coming our way as we crossed the road. Discretion is advised. 

The sky was that actual blue colour in the second last photo. No colour tweaks, promise. And if any of you guys were wondering, I rented my pretty bike at:

  • 80 Marine Parade Central #01-786/788
  • Singapore 440080

It's located right next to the underpass to East Coast Park, so convenience would be an understatement.

No comments:

Post a Comment