Sunday, June 1, 2014

AUDI FASHION FESTIVAL 2014 PART I

(Zara dress, vintage Chanel inspired jacket, Forever21 hat and leopard boots, Charles & Keith marble bag)

Finally revived this pair of ridiculously steep heels. I swear I feel like I am only supported by those Korean metal chopsticks, and not gonna lie, was kinda limping towards the end of the night. But it kinda makes you feel immensely proud after conquering the night. Love-hate relationship much?
Waiting for the first show of the night, Ong Shunmugam. Yes, waiting plays a big part of fashion week. 
Pretty prints on usual oriental silhouettes aka Cheong Sam pieces at Ong Shunmugam. Really short skirts. 
Gorgeous piece of sequined embellished slightly-mullet dress at Farah Khan. 
Completely in love with the swing 60's inspired collection from Farah Khan. Reminded me slightly of Roberto Cavalli SS14, which I adored. (Read my post about that here)
Met my ultimate favourite fashion blogger in Singapore, Melody from missingavenue. Had a little girl crush moment, I think my voice was quivering... But seriously, her blog and style is the best. Thank God for Fashion Festivals.
Accessory details for the night. Rings from H&M, Lovisa, the usual cheap easily tarnished ones. Don't really recommend, still on the lookout for better quality ones. Excuse the ugly black hair tie.
A lot of my favourite elements at the Exhibit x Curated Editions show. Minimalism, timeless leather pieces, reinvented rock chic, cowboy leather bandanas, fully clad hands in minimal silver and gold jewelry from Curated Editions, and needless to say I am obsessed with the nude/dusty pink pieces. 

And that concludes my first day (ever!) at AFF. It was really day two of the whole festival but didn't get to day one. Anyway, it was a really great experience with Josiah, my AFF buddy. A lot of drinking San Pellegrino, wondering why people drink San Pellegrino, indulging in Haagen Dazs, designer spotting - Ashley Isham front row, celebrity spotting, designer shoes spotting, bloggers spotting, standing literally 10cm away from people I would never have imagine standing 10cm away from, front row lookouts, feeling pleased that I managed not to trip or fall in my 6 inches and saving the fashion writer from Poached magazine from falling to his death into the hole of the seats' platform. Not your average evening. 

Day two will be up tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment