Wednesday, January 8, 2014

TO FILL THE EMPTY SPACE THAT IS HERE

Happy 2014! This is coming from the sick and bedridden with cough and flu girl that is me since 1st January this year. Clearly, I'm not in the best state right now so I apologise for the lack of posts/updates. I will be putting up the Bali photo diary/diaries after next week.

Here are some snapshots from the last few days of last year (feels weird to say). 

1. Reading Alexa Chung's 'It' on the plane to Bali. Good read if you like paragraphs in snippets and occasional random personal pictures. 

2. My bras from Urban Outfitters. Perfect fit, all that I ever wanted in lace padding-less triangle bras. 

3. Packing for Bali part 1: Marble print crop top from MDS Collections, H&M and Topshop bikinis, Toni & Guy casual seasalt spray, Kodak disposable camera and 'It'.

4. Packing for Bali part 2: Cotton Body snow leopard bra, Zara lace shorts and Forever21 sling. 

5&6. Me currently. Except the above is when I was in Bali, soaking up the morning sun from the balcony overlooking perfect waters and now I'm a sniffling puddle of a person on my bed covered in used tissues. Okay, that description wasn't necessary but true. 

Hope everyone else is having a better start of the new year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment