Tuesday, August 20, 2013

BEDHEAD

 (H&M blouse, Roseateposy lasercut lace shorts, Charles & Keith sandals, bucket bag from Taipei, M)phosis headband, Lovisa circle necklace)

Photos by Erman

Back with some visual vomit from a day I spent studying at Nine Thirty. Took a stroll round the block and took pictures at places using rather extensive car dodging skills. Went for an all white pajama-resembling ensemble accidentally, featuring my two new favourite items in my closet. 

This  Roseateposy lasercut lace shorts is the epitome of summer essentials. So minuscule and perfect for matching with oversized elements. And the lazercut lace details are so delicate and all I ever need. Best part of it all, it isn't tight fitting so it doesn't stick to your thighs and it is not sheer because of the inner lining and all. Love how the hem is scalloped too! This, and my new favourite top from H&M (homogeneous embroidery, v-neck panels, bunched up sleeves = obsessed), have been worn completely to death. And I won't deny.. even to bed. 

 Oh, and the necklace too. Haven't left my neck for weeks. Obsessive behaviour with all things round and moon-reminiscent.

No comments:

Post a Comment