Monday, July 8, 2013

STYLEXSTYLE ASIA STYLE COLLECTION 2013



 1 & 2: Murua - Cool yet feminine styling. One particular leather cut out skirt caught my eye. Picture 2 was my favourite, with the swishy centre-parted camisole I so desperately need.

3. Other segments from the other shows. Tokyo Girl's Collection featured brands like Kikka the diary of and OLIVEdesOLIVE. 

4. My favourite collection from TGC, Azul by Moussy. Perfect summer vibe and beach apparels. 

5. Performances by Thelma Aoyama and AI. 

6. Last walk of the Tokyo Girl's Collection

7. I think Tony Moly was some brand of cosmetics but the white on white looks sported on the models were to die for. 

8. Main highlights of the evening: 2NE1's performance and Zoe Tay walking the runway in that gorgeous white flowy dress by local designer Zenchi. Needless to say, both segments had a whole lot of clapping, cheering and generally chaotic fans. (Myself included)

9. Wearing vintage sheer button down, black cigarette pants and my trusty Charles and Keith boots that it gave me some height (thankfully!) when people seated at the front started standing up to watch the K-pop performances.
Photo by Masturah.

10. Sunset at Expo Hall 4.

That concludes my experience at Asia Style Collection 2013! So sorry I do not have better visuals! Something cropped up with my camera and I had to resort to the iPhone instead. But it kinda died halfway too so that was a bust... If you would like to see more of the K-pop collection, head on over to Masturah's.
But from what I remember... Onigirls had these nude feather headbands that was like the headgear of the year in my opinion. Tom & Rabbit featured adorable candy coloured sandals paired with neon socks. And Dink was themed luxurious romantic. Really enjoyed how all the collections were so different from each other. 
Thank you Terence from StyleXstyle for the invite and the amazing seats! I really enjoyed myself a lot!
 Also, sign up as a member on stylexstyle if you'd like! It's a local fashion portal featuring updates on the international and local fashion scene and you will be able to post daily outfits there too! Look out for my profile on there!

No comments:

Post a Comment