Sunday, July 21, 2013

BASIC SPACE

 (Vintage knitted kimono, The Editor's Market nude cut-out dress, criss-cross creepers from City Plaza)

Photos by Shalini

Another song title from The XX as post title. I don't know why but their songs are constantly circulating around my head these days. And I'm current obsessed with kimonos and oriental print. And I know I'm not the only one, because Zara and H&M are stocking up with amazing ones. The pain of having no money to buy them is kinda unbearable. Also, I realised that I do not have a post without the word 'kinda'. 
Why aren't my thoughts and feelings more black and white than gray?

Will post an inspiration post soon! Hopefully tomorrow. Tumblr-ing is the only thing that seems to keep me sane from school work lately. 

No comments:

Post a Comment