Saturday, January 5, 2013

THEORY THEYSKENS


Now these shoes have quite a story. Started back in the beginning of December last year (weird to say, i know) when I saw them just in the new items page in nickel row.com. I knew I wanted them. I've been eyeing them on Rumi Neely's feet ever since I began reading her blog. And I never thought I would see the day that I could buy the inspired pair (I'm sorry Olivier Theyskens, I'm a student with financial difficulties).
But anyway, I had to put buying them off because I had just invested in new boots at the time and when I finally got my pay, it was sold out. Usually, I would think it wasn't meant to be. But long hours scouring the internet paid of when Charlene from AToastToWonderland sold me her pair despite all odds of shoe size and other variables. 

My love for shoes will never die.  

No comments:

Post a Comment