Friday, January 4, 2013

LEATHER LEGS

 (CodeRed cropped blazer, Topshop turtleneck, H&M leather pants, Boots from Taiwan, Rings from H&M)

I think I pretty much freaked out when I saw these WHITE leather pants on sale in H&M.  It fit me rather well and I knew I had to get it. On the contrary, the black ones I had eyed on for months fit me like a wetsuit. And therefore, my pursuit for the perfect black leather jeans slash pants continues on. 
My choice to go all skin-tight remains a mystery to me. It got uncomfortable when I was sitting down and was struggling to conceal the dreaded tummy emerging from the mid-riff. Would probably pair these pants down more with a casual button down next time. Hmm, outfit planning at best: corrections from mistakes. After all, you should be granted with at least the achievability of sitting down without worrying right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment