Thursday, December 27, 2012

NEARLY PURPLE

 (Dress from FEP, mary-jane pumps from CodeRed, The Row inspired 3-way bucket bag from Taiwan, gifted circle necklace)

My prom dress. Navy blue with red polka dots, giving the illusion of it being purple but not quite. I've never been a fan of purple, except burgundy. But that's not really counted. Love the innocent front, but the entirely exposed back. Plus, it's padded! That means I don't have to wear a bra, which probably was the reason that it swooned me over, making me pay an amount I'm not quite willing to discuss.

And the bucket bag, I LOVE IT. It never leaves my shoulders these days. It's just the right size for all the junk I lug around all the time. I've seen it on polyvore before, I think I featured one of the sets on this space. I thought I would never be able to have anything like it and was surprisingly pleased when I found the inspired version at a roadside market in Taipei. And its cheap, and I am a HUGEEEE sucker for 3-way bags. I have at least 3 of those. 

Sorry I've been so slow on the posts lately (lousy ass blogger here), I hope I can squeeze in time between my part-time work and all the preparation of the house moving. Truly sorry, but hey, looking forward to a great year!

 I hope you are have had a good Christmas and may you enjoy the rest of the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment