Tuesday, August 19, 2014

SUNDAY'S EXPLORATION UNIFORM

(H&M Blouse, Zara sunglasses and pleated skirt, The Editor's Market sandals)

Photo by Sha

If you follow me on Instagram, you probably already know that this post is long overdue because I had this outfit on many weeks ago.

However, I hope you'll pardon my tardy posts and look forward to more frequent updates because I finally finished with my Internship!!! I'm ecstatic for not having to wake up at 7am, eat the same food everyday, and just being back to myself.

Anyway, about this post, Sha and I went on a spontaneous trip to Tiong Bahru and walked all around under the hot sun. But it was a great trip because she got great books from Books Actually (a cute little bookstore to check out) and we cooled off with iced lattés in a cute little café called The Dispensary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment