Wednesday, March 26, 2014

OLSEN VIBES + NEW PLAYLIST

 (Zara dress, Asos pink gem necklace, Taobao bag and cutout boots, sunglasses from Bugis Street)

Photos by Rebecca

Just a random shopping trip to town and we passed by this pretty little street opposite Orchard central, you know, where all the bars are. Never really took much notice of it but it's a good place for a few outfit snaps. So I did.

Channeling kind of an Olsen vibe with my hair in a bun and minimal flowy things. Cannot stop carrying this bag wherever I go because I tend to wear a lot of monochrome stuff and this is just a nice way to add a printed touch I think. Super in love with this Zara dress I got on sale too. It's scoring way up high in terms of comfort level. Kinda has a grecian touch to it too, which is never a bad thing. 

Oh and here,


A new playlist for you! Hope you'll enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment