Sunday, December 1, 2013

JUST READ


Coming soon on whiteobscurity... 



I would like to use this post to address something. 
Dear anonymous person who has been leaving hate messages on my askfm, I sincerely hope that you realise that you saying all the nasty things to me will not have an effect on the way I blog. I cannot please the world. I feel that it is perfectly alright for someone to have a role model, and I don't think it hurts anyone that I look up to Rumi Neely from Fashiontoast. I feel that I resonate my style best to her and it may have affected our styles to look similar. If you do feel that whiteobscurity deeply upsets you, then please go ahead and stop coming to my blog. I think it is best for the both of us that you spend more time doing something productive rather than comparing people's blogs and shooting me down. Alright? Thanks. Any further hate comments/messages will be ignored. 


To all my other readers, I really am deeply appreciative that you guys visit this space and show your support. All I hope to do is to be myself, and continue to be myself. And hopefully continue inspiring you all. Thank you all so much!!! Virtual hugs and kisses for all of you! XOXO <3

No comments:

Post a Comment