Sunday, December 22, 2013

FLORAL HARNESSES

 (Camisole from Bugis Street, gifted aztec skirt, rubi flip-flops)

Okay, not much of a outfit post but I thought it was kinda funny to use the Leis we got from Daiso for Sha's 19th birthday party to be used as a flower harness sort of thing. New spring trend for 2014? I kid. Moving on..

Happy 19th once again Sha! Hope you enjoyed everything we've planned for you and you enjoyed yourself. Never went up and down the lifts so many damn times before and misplaced my condo card like a bajillion times that day but it was worth it. 

P.s. Sorry for the sadako pics, hope it didn't freak anyone out too much. And I swear I am wearing bikini bottoms in the pics where I look like I'm not wearing any bottoms. Pool party = pantless Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment