Tuesday, November 26, 2013

MAYBELLINE X GARNIER COLOUR SHOW

Me being all excited and awed by the cool lift because only the floor moved and it resembled the lift from Dexter's Laboratory. 
 Food table with pretty food

Tons of colours available in the Maybelline Colour Show nail polish collection. Loved the silver, gold, cotton candy pink and teal. The whole Colour Show collection will be launched for sale in January 2014, with nail polishes priced at SGD $6.90 and eye pencils at SGD $8.90. Really affordable and of superb quality; the colours for both items are extremely pigmented. 

Erin Wasson on the wall. 

 Sunflowers at the Garnier Olia segment of the event. Garnier Olia is already in stores in Singapore. It is really affordable and with natural flower oils in the hair dye, it will not damage your hair but instead improve quality by 17%. That's really crazy impressive. I haven't tried it out, but will do so in due time.
 With my table mates that night. Nicole, Fiona and Ii Wen. So glad to have met them that night!
 Wearing The Editor's Market cropped top, Cotton On skirt, Far East flannel shirt and Charles and Keith boots. 

Cute cushions at the swing corner. I love and totally need this whale one. 
 With my babe Fiona, who invited me to the event with her. Thank you dear, I had such a great time!!

That pretty much wraps up the Maybelline x Garnier colour show event! Thank you Touch PR for being a fantastic host. I enjoyed the event so much, never done so much DIY in my life. Another post with the products I've received is coming up soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment