Saturday, November 9, 2013

A FIRST FOR EVERYTHING

 (The Editor's Market slip dress, H&M grey faux fur jacket, Lovisa circle necklace, Forever21 cuff)

Photos by Erman

Always thought it meant some sort of novelty when one dons on fur, but for $40 that made me go 'OH MY GOD, SO CHEAP?', I thought differently. I got pretty lucky since this fur number seemed to be the last one on the racks. At every outlet too, it seemed. Gosh I love H&M... 

Since one of my classes at school was held at a place with Antarctica-like temperatures, it didn't seem like such a bonkers idea to carry this animal resembling thing to school. It served its purpose, albeit with quite an amount of stares. Worn together with a slip dress and 5" leopard boots because I was going for stripper. I'm kidding, but the description sounds highly similar. 

Anyway, I CAN'T WAIT for Isabel Marant pour H&M's collection that is launching in 4 days! Already narrowed it down to the laced up leather pants, the chunky black-white knit and ooh, the basic t-shirt. You can check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment