Saturday, September 7, 2013

NEUTRALISED

(Cotton On knit, H&M bra and sunglasses, skater skirt from Far East Plaza, Charles & Keith boots, backpack from random shop in Taipei, Forever21 necklace)

Photos by Erman

Neutral basics for a day loitering around town on one of our last dates before Erman had to leave for Shanghai. More sunlight spilling visuals courtesy of him getting to be quite an expert on sun flare now. 

Sheer knits are definitely the way to go for a sunny day in Singapore. I miss the sunshine so much, it has been raining quite a lot these days. Incoming monsoon season aka time to get "autumn/winter" clothing. I'm thinking lots of boots (as usual), more witchy lace, more leather, cropped tops, plaid, chunky silvers, sheerness and sports inspired apparels. 

And as you can see, my hair has been growing out quite a bit, but I can't decide if I should go for a trim or leave it as it is. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment