Wednesday, June 12, 2013

FORT CANNING PARK IN NUDE

 (Thrifted top gifted from Rebecca, shopselcouth ripped denim jeans, H&M bag, Charles & Keith sandals, Lovisa circle necklace, H&M sunglasses)

Photos by Shalini

I don't think I've ever been to Fort Canning Park, unless maybe when I was little? But it's really such an endearing cute little park. We chanced upon it while out thrift-shopping at the Old Hill Police Station flea, where I got some mineral rock and crystal necklaces that I've always wanted! Will post it up next. You can purchase them here.

Been having an obsession with nudes recently, so much so that when I was clothes-exchanging with Rebecca, I ended up with three new nude tops. I can't wait to wear. Thanks Becca ;) 

And have you heard the great news? Isabel Marant will be launching a collaboration collection with H&M this November! I can't wait to see the collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment