Saturday, March 16, 2013

SPACESUIT

 (Thrifted white tee, silver skirt from City Plaza, criss-cross creepers from City Plaza, Forever 21 necklace, H&M rings)

Photos by Erman

Wearing white and silver, standing on a bridge way way up above ground level makes me feel like I'm waiting for my space shuttle launch or something related to that sort. So happy that I spotted my much wanted silver skirt in the corner of a sales rack in City Plaza the other day. I think it's pretty evident that I am a silver-holic and a silver jewelry hoarder and the skirt, at just 7 bucks, is a perfect addition to my arsenal. And nope, this doesn't stop here. The overflowing amount of white apparels in my closet are just waiting for more highly compatible silver companions to join them.

No comments:

Post a Comment