Saturday, February 9, 2013

INTRICATES

 (White lace dress from Bugis, Theory Theyskens' replica wedges, accessories from Lovisa)

I apologise for the long long break from outfit posts on the blog. And if you noticed, I've been compensating by putting up inspiration posts because I really couldn't find the time to get down to taking photos. But anyway, here's one finally. The weather has been absolutely terrible by the way, it had already started drizzling in some of the photos and we hurriedly preceded to the lounge area.

Anyway, remember the time I said I was really into lace? Well, it led me to this amazing dress at a steal. Couldn't even wait till it's chinese new year to wear it. The sleeves are cut off just right at my elbows and the hems are really intricate, separating them from the rest of the dress. And the shift cut just makes them perfect. Paired it with my wedges to make this outfit oh-so-feminine. 

Happy Chinese New Year everyone! Hope you all will collect a lot of red packets and indulge in a lot of junk. I've been waiting so long for this break.

No comments:

Post a Comment