Wednesday, February 13, 2013

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2013

 (Forever21 pajama shirt, H&M white leather jeans, Charles & Keith boots) (Editor's Market burgundy velvet tee, Cotton On wet-look mini, Theory Theyskens' replica wedges [not shown])


My Chinese New Year this year wasn't as fun as I thought it would be. I'm glad that I finally had a break from school and all but other than that, and the fact that CNY goodies flooded my house (new discovery of almond flavoured cookies; super yum), it was pretty boring. 

However I did have fun putting together some burgundy outfits and layering three necklaces, both of which were firsts for me. Some other firsts: Wearing PJs as daywear, finding that I could incorporate burgundy quite easily, not particularly enjoying lou hei (traditional 'salad' like dish mainly for CNY), having to go for filming on the third day, and learning to apply liquid eyeliner and for it to look pretty decent. 
Hmm, I guess CNY 2013 was pretty cool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment