Sunday, September 2, 2012

Ditch the summer, embrace the fall

I don't know about anyone else, but I am so ready to ditch the summer. My give and take for fall season would be... Image

Maison Martin Margiela neon top, $600 / Gerard Darel orange shirt, $195 / Chiffon top / A Détacher cocoon coat / Nude blazer / Hache wide leg pants, $170 / Karen Millen denim shorts / Soaked in Luxury tweed shorts, $49 / Alexander Wang high heels / Roxy platform shoes / Leather handbag / CÉLINE snakeskin handbag

Pops of colors here and there, slouchy blouses under structured blazers, tweed is needless to say, my sudden gravitation towards gradient/dip dyes is definitely going in, nude bags and ankle booties.

Image


Look-at-me shades, tons of silver tones and head gears.

Have been a sucker for nude recently... NEED NUDE SHOES.

No comments:

Post a Comment